Covid 19 Update
Union is excited to announce that we are opening our patio for dining!
Currently we will operate for dinner only from 5pm onwards, Thursday to Monday.
Dine-in is by RESERVATION ONLY. We will initially not be taking walk- to provide maximum safety to our staff and patrons and maintain a contact tracing database. Take-out will still be available from Door Dash and Uber Eats as well as through telephone/walk-up orders.
We ask for your patience during this stage of re-opening as we navigate the appropriate procedures to ensure everyone stays safe, while still enjoying dinner with us.
We thank you all for your continued support during these challenging times, and we look forward to hosting you at Union!
Please see below for our health & safety protocols for staff and patrons:
In the Restaurant
- Sanitation stations will be placed throughout the restaurant
- Tables will be placed a minimum of six feet apart to facilitate social distancing
- Operate within established seating capacity guidelines
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized after every seating
- Laminated menus will be provided and sanitized after every use
- Payment terminals will be sanitized after each use
- Bathrooms, host stands, service areas, counters and kitchen areas will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout service
- Plexiglass installed at select points of interaction
- Will always be wearing a mask/face shield
- Use gloves when needed/appropriate
- Increased hand washing and sanitation of work areas throughout service
- Will provide right-of-way to patrons in the areas with limited spacing
- Be screened before every shift
- Help establish guidelines with patrons to maximize safety and comfort while in the restaurant
- Will be required to bring their own mask and wear it
- Stay within designated areas and minimize contact with other patrons and staff
- Sanitize and wash hands upon entering the establishment, after using the restroom, and if accidental contact has been made with others
- Continue to follow social distancing protocols
- Will be encouraged to use only non-cash forms of payment
We will continue to follow all the protocols as mandated by the government and update them accordingly, as the health and safety of our staff and patrons is our main priority.
We thank you for your understanding.